Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Site News!

Hey all. So, as you can see, life is still taking up a large amount of my time. Between cons, starting a full time job and dental surgery (fun!), I've moved around a lot of plans I've had.

For the Sketch Log, I will be posting the western themed review this week. Unfortunately, due to my plans for Halloween, I won't be able to get my Edmonton Expo report out until November. So what am I doing for Halloween. Well... You'll know soon.

And for Art Slug, well, you may have noticed that ArtSlug hasn't had much lovin' lately. I didn't have time to do a Halloween Art Challenge for October. Sadly, work has been keeping me from doing a lot of personal work, other then a few sketches or title cards. So November will be used to help me get back into my art groove. I'm going to be reworking the site to make it a little more easier to find stuff, clean out stuff I don't like, and post some of the new stuff I've been working on. Including MEH!, which I will also be working on during November.

Aaaand I just collected a whole catalogue of reference from another kind of expo. So you may be seeing an old character of mine slithering around the ArtSlug site fairly soon...

Seeya,
 Tegan Dumpleton

No comments:

Post a Comment